Canadian Visas

We provide the following visa types:

Tourist Visa/ Temporary Resident Visa

The tourist visa is valid for 6 months, and can be extended in certain circumstances. The basic requirements are; a valid passport, being in good health and no criminal conviction. It is important to convince the visa officer that you will come back after the given period is up, therefore showing strong ties to the home country is critical. For example, If employed at a stable job (pay slips, letter from employer etc) or if you have family back home (parents or immediate family). Furthermore, showing adequate funds is also imperative. But if you have a family member in Canada providing shelter, food and funds a sponsorship letter is required from the relevant party.

Employer Sponsorship

Canadian employers now hire foreign workers with professional qualifications and skills to come work in Canada on a permanent or temporary basis. Once you obtain a valid job offer, the Canadian Government will send you an ITA (Invitation to Apply), which would then enable you to get permanent residency in Canada under the Express Entry program.

Family Sponsorship

Now you can sponsor your family members/ relatives through this visa. The only requirements being if your family member is:

  • 18 years and above.
  • A Canadian Permanent Resident.
  • A Citizen of Canada.

Your relative will have to support you financially and provide you with the necessary means to live in Canada (food, shelter, and clothing). Your relative should be financially stable and free of any criminal conviction.

Skilled Migration

Skilled migration is when a candidate applies for permanent residency in Canada. The first stage is Express Entry stage. It determines if you are eligible or not according to the qualifications you have. The basic requirements are:

  1. Skilled work experience
    – Must be paid work.
    – The last 10 years of work experience is taken into consideration.
    – The job description should match NOC (National Occupation Classification).
    – Minimum work experience should equal to 1 year at least.
  2. Language ability
    – Must take an approved language test (IELTS for English, TEF for French).
    – Achieve minimum of 7 band for all criteria (reading, writing, listening, speaking).
  3. Educational requirements
    – Should mention secondary and post secondary education information.
    – Obtain ECA (Education Credential Assessment) to compare the education for an equivalency in Canada.
  4. Proof of funds
    – Have to show the required funds needed to support you and your family in Canada.
    – Showing of funds is not necessary if you have a valid job offer in Canada.
  5. Other factors
    – Age (no points awarded to applicants over 40 years of age).
    – Education.
    – Work experience.
    – Language ability.
    – Whether you have a valid job offer.

If you are successful in meeting all the criteria imposed by the Canadian Government, you will receive an ITA (Invitation to Apply) after you submit the Express Entry profile. Documents such as police clearances, bank statements and employment letters will be requested by the IRCC to make sure that you are easily able to adapt to life in Canada and are able to peacefully settle down with your family.